AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 12/18/2012 15:17 (#2760069 - in reply to #2759852)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

Come on Howdyjabo hit me with it. I am trying to get understanding and peace with this.

How / in waht respect/ manner am I sounding like your son???

Clarify waht you are refering to as Overly Invested ????

I am with you on that Howdyjabo and I am getting it more then you think. That may have been the case she never had been overwhelmed.   It was really bad timeing for both of us with waht each other had going on in their life. However, I did go at slow pace as in intimacy, was not pushy respected her but did reach out and extend a hand in help to really try to be there and comfort her and lift her up in spirit with health issue.

You sound just like my son- and neither one of you are getting it
What particuler part of this statement or is it the whole statement you are refering to???
Yeah I have a big heart ( unfortunately it gets me in trouble/hurt) unlike many men and the one she was married to for decades. I was thoughtful, considerate , caring and I guess the good in me comes out and scared the hell out of her or is it the mindset of women ( or some that is) to want / like a challenge with a man. As long as the man doesn’t let a woman know he likes her, treats her crappy she wants him but when the man does nice things and expresses feeling of care and concern for the woman its over.

Why is it two grown adults as in her and I ( who clicked with chemistry liked each other )   can not meet , set down and discuss  things to clear up any misperception, misuderstanding .one has assumed with the other ????

Drop me a e-mail if you will.  Address is in profile    Will be easier to  provide/ share more info by  e-mail  which will make this  all make better sense to you I feel.    

Thanks for your time and advice

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)