AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 12/18/2012 11:03 (#2759693 - in reply to #2754564)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

You pretty much hit the nail on the head Howdyjabo
My replies are in RED to your last post comments in Black

:) Thanks for the smile I really need it. Seems the Devil is attacking me from every angle of family health problems, complications on farm , my own health , friendships/relationships    GOD please give me some PEACE !!   It could be a lot worse but could also be better. Gotta be thankful its as good as it is but I still question GOD why this??? why that??? I try to live right and do good deeds , help others and treat them like I would want to be treated yet get slapped and stomped and falsely accused.  Seems to be lifes experiences when going the extra mlile for someone.  The more good you are and better you treat some people the worse they treat you.

Just got thru telling my son to not go off the deep end-- that just pushes them further away. Yeah I have a big heart ( unfortunately it gets me in trouble/hurt) unlike many men and the one she was married to for decades. I was thoughtful, considerate , caring and I guess the good in me comes out and scared the hell out of her or is it the mindset of women ( or some that is) to want / like a challenge with a man. As long as the man doesn’t let a woman know he likes her, treats her crappy she wants him but when the man does nice things and expresses feeling of care and concern  for the woman its over

Just be careful you are not getting over invested in this women-- it can turn into an obsession and you'll never see it that way- but she will. Too late for that I really reached out to help her with health issues , done nice things on birthday to pick her spirits up cause she was so down. Her reply “She wasn’t use to someone doing nice things for her”
I really was concerned and  hurt for her and issues she is dealing with in life and offered to help her in any way yet she would not accept cause she is a independent and do it all on her own. Although it seemed she was falling apart inside, strugging with things yet she would try to fake smile and keep pushing on. Your above comment makes very good logic especially when someone is “troubled “ ( as my pastor friend stated she is) with all she is going through.
Soo much for being a gentleman and showing respect. and kindness. As per to Day 9, LOVE make a good impression. Click on link
 http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=347530&mid=2727858

Find you a nice new girl---   I feel she is really a nice lady and have heard how a sweet person she was/is from people who have known her most of her adult life. She did as many girls do when young, fall in love with a scum bag that doesn’t appreciate a good woman and treats her crappy and unfaithful in marriage 
aren't there any in church you can invite out for coffee or a shake after church?. Not really. Most all are married , there are a couple there single but got problems , baggage and/or would just take me for a ride of what they can get which have actually done. This good ole boy done been down that road too many times and done give and give till bout give out.

And quit looking for a relationship- it will find you when you quit looking. I Was Not Looking When I Met This Lady. We met in a unusual way of me helping someone.

Got more I would like to share with you as per to events/happenings, cards and etc but would be better to send by e-mail. My e-mail is in my profile. Have a Blessed Day & May GOD Bless You Abundantly !!

Edited by DeutzTractorMan 12/18/2012 11:21
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)