AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 11/29/2012 10:04 (#2723232 - in reply to #2722528)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

Post  by Gary Lyon
I certainly don't qualify to give advise, but it I were to give advise, it would be to go on with your life, but do that following your heart.  I suspect, by your testimony, that God has a role in keeping this lady in your heart.  Move on as if you were preparing your life for her to become part of your life.  Don't be anxious about that, just steady.  Once you are prepared, I bet God will put a lady in your life, maybe this lady, or maybe another, but trust God that He has a plan and it will be the best for you and for her.

Joni Erickson Tada (spelling) sang a song called Journey's End, where she asks for ". . . the faith to doubt, yet believe             that Your really there. . ."   Faith maybe cannot grow without the doubts, the hope for things yet unseen.

Post by DeutzTractorMan
Your thoughts have been my thoughts GO ON WITH MY LIFE. I make effort to move on plans to get involved with other things or friends to keep me occupied yet she will eventually come ringing back to mind. I really feel there is a purpose for her and I have met and it wasnt just for her helping me as per to the last post. If it was just that, feelings for her should have done been long gone by now but they are not. We were attracted to each other very much so and expressed that to each other although we both were at different stages in life, age difference and etc (which seem to be an issue with her ) yet soo comfortable with each other. Yeah situation was not as the other had planed as who we were going to date get involved with at this point in life.  She would ask why would I want her and my reply was just as I saw it from life experiences which was, I have learned life dont go as planned ( so through that thought out the window) we have a connection of chemistry and here we are, lets go with the heart and ask GOD'S will to guide our steps. That is what I did and am doing now. Everything I have done for her while she was down in spirit, pushing away, not communicating , avoiding seeing me face to face, I feel GOD led me to do it.   The DEVIL doesnt inspire someone to do acts of kindness to lift someone up who is broken and struggling with hardships in life then loses her mother to death on top of all that.  Only GOD knows for sure and the reason we met and come into each others life.   May be meant for us to be together one day or for one to help the other get to where they need to be in life or build a stronger relationship with GOD.
With the few months that has past since we were together and for thoughts of concern, worry for her on my heart and ringing in my mind do you feel GOD is really keeping her there ?

I am trying to figure  out and  keep my  life going in the right direction yet it is confusing and challenging.    That is where trust and faith  in GOD comes in but the answers of direction are not too clear it seems at times.   

Song called  Journeys End     
 ". . . the faith to doubt, yet believe             that Your really there. . ."      That is interesting and make you wonder what she is really thinking and feeling about me by the way she is not communicating  (from messages , letter ,card, thanksgiving gift I sent her) and avoiding face to face contact  in public as she did few days ago.

Faith maybe cannot grow without the doubts, the hope for things yet unseen.
I have faith and hope better days are ahead and GOD will work it out for her and I to communicate and good things will come  from it as a friendship  or relationship.   We only knew each other a short time yet went so far and shared so much with each other about our lives and families. She lost her mother since she quit communicating with me.  I briefly paid my respects at her mothers funeral and she come huged me and expressed her appreciation for me coming.  I really miss her and would love to talk to her.  Give it to GOD and pray for him to do the work I can not do.

I trust and have faith GOD has a plan for all of our lives.  Be nice to know and have confirmation at times like these of which steps to take in life.    Please keep her and I in prayers.

Thanks to everyone who has taken time to reply to my situation.  Your opinions/ advice/positive notes, quotes is much appreciated.  Wish we could set down and have coffee and talk over breakfast in a Real World AG Cafe  but the internet / cyber world cafe is great.    
 I'm  Thankful you stoped by and wish you a Blessed Day in everyway.  Look forward to seeing you all again.

May GOD Bless You All Abundantly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :-)

God determines who walks into your life.....it's up to you to decide
who you let walk away,
who you let stay,
and who you refuse to let go

LOVE is BEAUTIFUL , KIND & PRECIOUS and Can Not be Seen or Touched,  LOVE is Felt with the HEART !!

Edited by DeutzTractorMan 11/29/2012 11:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)