AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 11/28/2012 14:35 (#2721668 - in reply to #2721401)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

I do thank her and grateful for what time she was in my life.

The other Sunday sermon was things we have to be Thankful for no matter how difficult life is. We have to be thankful for Gods loving grace and mercy and protection.  Thankful for our family and friends and people who have helped us. She got on my mind during that sermon, she had lost a parent and I heard she wasn’t doing good (seems something told me to go see her after church which I did but no one come to the door) to check on her , see how she was doing / if I could do anything for her and tell her how thankful I was for her help and being a friend (when we first met) when I was loaded down with a heavy load of older parents / business problems. I am soo grateful/ thankful for her help during situation when a deceiving con artist would have beat/ stole from my family and me a substantial amount of money in a financial transaction by deceiving my parents good heartedness with plans to take advantage of parents. She provided help/ information/ advice which give me insight that really help me to know what corrective measures I needed to do to protect and save parents and me from that lose, yet I don’t think she really knows it. I have tried to contact her to thank her and give her a something in appreciation before that Sunday but as I stated earlier she will not communicate 

There is a phrase/ quote that has stuck in my mind. I have recited that  phrase to myself and others and at the same time she is on my mind , in my thoughts, hope and prayers.

God determines who walks into your life.....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go

I am grateful GOD put her in my life and I would have liked for her to stay although its is difficult to determine which is the next best step.

However, You know what just gets me and I cant understand why I keep feeling this way

I can not seem to put her to rest as much as I try , she keeps coming back to mind.

Usaually I can say the HELL with it when someone acts/treats me  this way.
 I have other ladies express interest in me I have met but I am not interested it seems

WHY WHY WHY do I keep having strong feelings for her come up and ring in my mind????

I have seeked GODS word and advice / fellowship with Christain friends and know I need to lay it to rest and put it GODS hands and get peace with it but I CAN'T seem to bury feelings. Will be fine for awhile then bam back again.

Its HELL to have a BIG HEART and you care for someone and want to help them, be there for them as they were for you in a moment of trouble,  talk to them to clear up a misunderstanding, misperception, false assumption or whatever the hell the issues are and can not because they isolate themselves from you.

I have thanked her and give her best wishes with a card and felt good for awhile when I did it but feelings of burden come back.  Seems I got to set down and talk to her face to face to clarify some things before I can get any peace.   If I could just get that opportunity  it would help my heavy heart and feelings soo much and may  help her as well.    

LOVE is Beautiful,Kind & Precious and can not be Seen or Touched , LOVE is Felt by the HEART

Edited by DeutzTractorMan 11/28/2012 15:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)