AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

DeutzTractorMan
Posted 11/27/2012 23:43 (#2720790 - in reply to #2720499)
Subject: Re: For those in a relationship. Part 5 of 40

Well she grew up hard.
She has sacrificed alot, done without as mothers do to provide for children , make a home and have a family life.
Story of what husband did being unfaithful is just aweful for her to bear I know.
She been divorced a few years and says she is over it but still would bring ex hub up then appologize to me for doing so. She would say she was still angry for the way he did her and children. I was understanding cause i been there as well from long term dating relationship that put me through HELL years back and could not even imagine how she felt being in long term marriage with the situation she dealt with.

If she is still talking about how bad ex husband did her and children she is not over divorce. RIGHT OR WRONG????

I hear from one of her friends she really liked me and really enjoyed being with me.
Then I hear she didnt think she was good enough for me
She was down in spirit and broken inside (yet would hold her head high) and I really reached out , done nice things/ gestures to support and pick her up to where she said she wanted to be with a man in her life.
Then she told me she didnt want a relationship ( she didnt want to mislead me ) she wanted to be friends and go out to dinner. I was in agreement as well with all I was dealing with in my life at the time. I told her just because I was doing nice things for her didnt mean I was seriously persuing a relationship, that would take time
She was dealing with health /medical issues. I did something special for her and she responded that was very sweet but I should not have done that cause we just met and I didn't really know her. I feel it really upset her because she stated she was not use to people doing nice things for her.
Then few days she contacts her friend and have them to tell me she didn't want a man in her life right now.
Communication just stoped no matter what I did to try talk to her to find out what was wrong or misunderstanding with us.

There are alot more details but that is a quick summary. Guess I could send you the book to read :-)

Friends say she was sending mixed messages.
For awhile I felt I had done something wrong or didn't do something I should have.
As you and others say she is troubled and has the problem. Not me.
They say GOD is the only one that can fix it.
Its been a few months since she quit communicating, I have tried to bury feelings and put them to rest, move on but she is still heavy on my heart and mind. WHY WHY WHY ?????????????

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)