AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prevent Plant in 2013?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 11/26/2012 09:26 (#2717807 - in reply to #2717443)
Subject: RE: Prevent Plant in 2013?

King City, Mo
I was painting at our house the other night and had this realization. Why am i always up in the middle of the night working hard and trying to make a better life for my family and years like this one i take a step backwards........So i looked at how some BTO's do things, and how some other people that are always happy do things.....

I have never had crop insurance. This year i'm giong to sign up this year and claim p-plant on all my acres because of depression caused by obama. His actions have rendered me physically and mentally unable to have the will to getup and go plant my crop. (See paul harvey "if i were the devil 1965" about killing the will of the ambisious) After that i am taking the family to Disney world for a month, come home and then the depression sets in again on me and it spreads to my wife, were filing for disability and suing if we don't get it. I won't have to worry about paying my family's health insurance, or shopping around for the best deal on milk for my young son. WIC, Food Stamps here i come! If i'm going to lower my self and live off fed crop insurance money i might as well get it all.....oh, and better have another kid so we can get more money.....too bad my wife and i are married, we could get more money if we were single and live together with our child......

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)