AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does God help people financially?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

canadianeh?
Posted 11/25/2012 22:53 (#2717294 - in reply to #2716723)
Subject: Re: Does God help people financially?

Saskatchewan, big whitetail country!!!
I dunno. I think God allows both good and bad to occur. Some people like my sister, think God has his hand on absolutely everything all the time. I do not think He does, even though he could if He wanted to, of course. Why do some of the most faithful then get hammered by poor weather for 6 years and go bankrupt, while often the Godless ones gain huge financial gains, with better weather?

If God causes the faithful to get wealthy, why does he also allow them to die of cancer at 17 years old for example? I just think that While I believe God is in control, there are certain things he lets be, finances being one of them.

That being said, we have prayed before for a weather miracle, and other stressful financial considerations, and feel we have been answered.

It just is not real simple is it? lol

I believe then in Gods hand on our lives, while at the same time, random luck, or lack of luck happens, to all kinds of people. We are not robots, free will is there for us all, and so I feel kind of unsure about it really. Some certainly are financially blessed as believers, but then so are some weirdos like Oprah. I know christian businesses who have gone bankrupt, and then there are so many heathens who are multi-millionaires. Quite random to me....
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)