AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chainsaw
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

frmerndel
Posted 11/24/2012 17:35 (#2714562 - in reply to #2714416)
Subject: RE: Chainsaw

Ok let the battles begin........ I own 7 saws. 3 are stihl and 4 are huskies. Buy a husqvarna. Don't go to tsc or lowes!!! These are Harry homeowner grade saws, they are fine but if we are gong to compare apples to apples go to a dealer and purchase a XP series saw. These are the real deal. Power to weight ratio they have stihl beat hands down. If you are going to use/ run the saw alot you woant regret it. I can run my 372xp saw for hours and when you stop your not beat. And..... Do yourself a favor and get a baileys catalog. As well use skip chain if you can, they stay sharper longer and do a great job. Stay away from the electronically self richening/leaning saws if at all possible. If you have the option go rent a couple saws. Either from home depot or a rental store and see what you think. Many many options do your homework first. Don't get me wrong I woant bad mouth the stihl saws but when I can pick up a 34cc saw that will do what a 55cc saw will do..... I rest my case. I have had very good service from both even had one get run over by a truck, picked it up and has run the same since. Hope this helps a little.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)