AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pics: What to do: Landlord cows in corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 11/23/2012 11:14 (#2712340 - in reply to #2712263)
Subject: Re: pics: What to do: Landlord cows in corn

western iowa,by Denison
This problem should have been handle day one-not after the fact-which is where this is today-I hate when people delay the problems-you got a problem fix it-that should have been the day He took the pictures-not weeks later,kinda time to take care of it,I have had problems in the past and know when you delay it it gets worse-people hate confrotion-his landlord and brother are no different-His brother wants to drop it-the other brother doesnt-The brother owes the rent-doesnt matter what the yield is-the landlord owes the damages-different set of circumstance-to be right pay the landlord his rent then send a bill for the damages with pictures attached-should have had the insurance man there the day they combined-though he harvested his insurance level bushels.or stiff the landlord -he has legal right to go after you then

Honor your side of the bargain-if the landowner does not honor his then you Know better then to not do business with him? Is this really a question from the brother or just a way for him to justify what he wants his brother to do?Have had a similar instance where a neighbor complained about cows in the field-told him to hop in the pick-up lets go talk to the guy-His answer-No -leave it go!Nick wants to solve this he better hop in his pick-up with the pictures and go see his brother's landlord,show the pictures and ask the landlord what he wants to do-he will know his outcome in a few minutes and then can procede from there?Holdin the rent back when its due is no better then the landlord not reimbursing for his cows-you want to be at that level go for it-not what I call manning up to your responsiability-! Might be a broad statement hinfarm-but the shoe fits wear it!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)