AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pics: What to do: Landlord cows in corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

iseedit
Posted 11/23/2012 09:59 (#2712206 - in reply to #2712179)
Subject: Re: pics: What to do: Landlord cows in corn

central - east central Minnesota -

jonas grumby - 11/23/2012 08:42 are you saying that if I called you and said hey my cows got out in your cornfield you would not come and check it out for 4 days? And about being my neighbor where did I say or imply that I thought the landlord was in the right in any way?

If I was in the middle of harvest, I would assume you would take care of your cattle . . .
If I was just waiting around for others cows to get out - then, I'd offer to help you get your cattle out of my corn.
There are situations, where things happen, and assumptions are made, that the situation will be corrected, while life goes on - It really appears the landowner is at fault . . .
If the land owner would have called back and indicated, he couldn't get the cows out of the field and needed help - bring the combine. That'd be far different and the needs of harvest rush would then move to that field 20 miles from home .  . .
The amount of time is more proof the landowner really wanted to take advantage of the situation.
Good neighbors (reguardless of distance) would do what ever is neccessary to correct situaitons and problems . . . . . .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)