AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cole sibley....update
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cole Sibley
Posted 11/23/2012 12:41 (#2712448 - in reply to #2711815)
Subject: Re: cole sibley....update

Thanks very much Maydel, I have been watching Jpartner and your work pretty close, and find it very interesting. Learning more about the Andrews Forks are high on my marketing education list. And thank you very much for these explanations, I can see what you are saying much better now. Often my ignorance on the terminology makes it difficult to figure out what language you guys are speaking!

When I first started watching here, I was firmly in the fundemental only camp (I didn't understand or see how the charts could predict future actions). That has changed, and while I still don't understand much, I can see that chart actions are very important to the 'psychology' of marketing, which I find fascinating. Sometimes I still swear you guys are making up words and talking in jibberish, and it is all the more interesting when the light comes on and what you are saying comes to pass!

I would like to say thanks again to Everyone who brings their thoughts and information to this site, it has increased my knowledge of marketing immensely and that has directly translated into $$ for the family. Time well spent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)