AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why would you DESTROY this tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

trakman
Posted 11/23/2012 08:56 (#2712094 - in reply to #2711943)
Subject: Re: Why would you DESTROY this tractor?

Central Kansas
Destroyed..........to ruin completely, to tear down or break up, demolish, to do away with, to put an end to.

Junk.......discarded material, some where may be reused in some form.

Trashed..........damaged, badly affected by something.

OK,......after looking at an on line dictionary, I should have not used the word "DESTROYED". Junk should not be used, "TRASHED" would have been the more appropriate word, at least for the cab. Looking again at the pictures, would you agree with me that the cab interior is "TRASHED"? The rest of the tractor seems to be straight with the exception of some missing top lights and two side panels. NOTE: the log chained wrapped around the front weights, Hummmm?.......probably needed just in case, probably didn't want to clutter up the cab floor. d:>) .......so it would be a steal at $40k, forget the side panels, you might want to plug the top light cavity to keep the varmints out if you think it's necessary, run the last 10% of the track tread off (real productivity?), stay a quarter of a mile away from the busy roadway ( no one will ever see the TRASHED cab) and every Farmer will hear the commit at the local coffee shop,"Did you guys notice the lasted addition to Mr. Farmers fleet?"

Now if you want to spend less than $40K, Big Iron has a "T" tractor currently for bid. I personally went to look and drive the tractor. It ran out fine, could use a new headliner and replace the broken mid belt light assembly, but here I go again on my "cosmetic" rant but these 2 items make it far from TRASHED!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)