AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Why would you DESTROY this tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

K-Stater
Posted 11/22/2012 21:40 (#2711594 - in reply to #2711558)
Subject: Re: Why would you DESTROY this tractor?

Trakman's tractors are nice. Nothing wrong with taking care of your equipment. But I do agree that tractor isn't destroyed, if bought right it might make somebody a decent tractor with some TLC. Don't know much about the extra gauges, but I guess they at least cared enough to add the gauges. Also wondered about the 100 hr oil change as my tractors go at least 150 to 175 hours before they get an oil change, and they are older (4440,4020's, 875 versatile, 7250 magnum). I've never done a test, but I know this expensive oil has to do better than 100 hours, but Trakman if that works for you than keep doing it. Also the southern tractor thing on here is getting old. We all farm in different parts of the world, it doesn't matter where you are from. There are people like Trakman that take immacuate care of their machines, there are guys that don't care about the wax, but are still good on maintenance, then there are guys that ride em hard and put them away wet and could care less about the machine's well being.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)