AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stamp Farms-Some Clarity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 11/24/2012 10:29 (#2713994 - in reply to #2710107)
Subject: RE: Big dirt, your'e pretty much a moron.

Vicksburg MI 49097
proud2Bafarmer - 11/21/2012 22:59

I can't continue to read your responses after the one where you say that we are jealous of those like Stamp, whom you say "gave it their all". Though I farm under 2,000 acres, I too started from little or nothing. I have no desire to run roughshod over my neighbors in an effort to be an acre farmer, but I will dispute that I too, give it my all, as do most folks on here. Many being way too modest to run a big headed NAT handle such as big dirt. Does your mom, dad, grandparent's, banker, preacher, etc. know you're on here acting like a big shot knuckle head? From your demeanor, I can't tell if you are a credible farmer, or just somebody's buddy or hired man acting as if you know what the heck you are talking about.
We all start early, quit late, and are damned proud of the work we do, as well as the relationships we develop in the community. These are things you don't accomplish with new equipment and empty promises made with checks that cash directly into a line of credit from the next bank you will be "out growing". These things come covered in blood, sweat and tears, wrapped in lack of sleep, mud and cow crap. This might be why many of us don't buy the BS that Toilet Producer puts out there, just to have the next front page guy get what he has coming to him, with little coverage if it weren't for NAT.
It aint whining. Some of us think that maybe the business of feeding a nation and caring for the land and cattle should have been have kept somewhat sacred. If it's just business, then why the heck aren't we all just doctors, lawyers, or Wallstreet guy's? You wouldn't be "giving it your" in this business, unless it actually meant something deeper than money.
I don't care how much anybody farms or how many cows they run. Here's to the guys on here who remember what life is actually all about and just why we give it our all every day. Let's continue to say what we think about this crap and see if we can bring back some of what was so great about this business at one time.

Stamp was both a hard Worker and a Great Con Artist.. Stamp loves and seeks attention,,, Seeking out Top Producer was all part of the Scam. I don't know if Bankers base their decision who to loan too based on how much Top Producer praises their Full Circle Farming concept, but I think it wouldn't hurt.

I think it would Influence Potential Land Lords a lot more than it would a Banker.. I think the Banker should have gotten into his personal Lear Jet and Flown to Decatur and interviewed other Farmers in the area.

Or does only Evan Knoll and GM and Chrysler Executives have Lear jets? Oh I forgot the Bank Took Evan Knolls jet and Evan is going to Prison for 14 years. I even know one of Evans Pilots.. a Retired Pilot from Upjohn's and Pfizer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)