AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife for sale
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

dwag
Posted 11/19/2012 21:19 (#2706632 - in reply to #2705984)
Subject: RE: Wife for sale

Kirkwood Il.
With one high school age boy left home to do chores and "watch" things, wife. 2 younger ones and I went on weekend getaway. Upon our return, all drains were not working. Quizzed the boy, "I don't know"! Asked close neighbor ,good O'l Boy in his eighty's..how things went. refused to rat son out. Called plumber after checking septic. Came home next day and saw a Doritos sack on ground next to septic, AH HA! went into house and inquired, wife didn't have a clue but speculated plumber must have left it from his lunch. That explanation kinda worked but lost all respect for plumber. (who would eat Doritos while fixing a sewer?) Months later, I brought subject up in local Tap and plumber said first time he ever pushed a Doritos sack out of a sewer pipe! Turns out, one heck of a party that Sat night, cars lined 1/4 mi on both sides of road, neighbor covered for the kid, and Dad cooled of by the time truth was known. After Statute of Limitation have run (20+ yrs.) out I know and tease the little A-Hole that flushed the sack, but still can't comprehend the destructive stupidity of the act!

Edited by dwag 11/19/2012 21:33
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)