AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 11/18/12 to 11/24/12*********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/19/2012 09:48 (#2705711)
Subject: *********Weigh Ins For 11/18/12 to 11/24/12*********

Yikes, the holiday season is here and this is war if you don't want to gain weight. Food is coming at us from all directions. Holiday parties, easy fast food on the run when you are out there shopping. Getting together with friends, and having family over. You want to serve and eat those old family favorites. Who the heck wants to just sit back and chomp on celery sticks. Not me. So what is a person suppose to do. Have everything you want, but take half of what you use to eat. It is doable. Still try and get that exercise in if you can. I know with family around it does screw up your routine. We had an early thanksgiving with all 3 of my kids and one spouse and little Eli here. So not like I could get up in the morning when I normally do and go down and turn on my walking DVD and wake them up. So I did skip three days of exercise. So with only my son from CA here now and he gets up early to hunt, there are no excuses for me, so I am back up to exercising in the morning again. I did skip the weigh in this morning because my son wanted a bluegill meal last night, and there was the leftover pie from Friday. Just didn't want to face the scale this week and that is ok. Even the football teams get bye weeks. It is starting to scare me though as I don't have the passion I had while I was losing those 70 pounds now and I don't want to start gaining a pound here and a pound there. They add up so quickly.

So I need some encouragement here, we all need that from time to time as this journey is not an easy one. I hope you all had really good weeks. Enjoy your Thanksgiving day meal, watch the portions and you will be fine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)