AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My son (pics)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Funacres
Posted 11/19/2012 22:21 (#2706805 - in reply to #2705102)
Subject: RE: My son (pics)

Texas

Dutch, I enjoyed seeing the pictures.  Thanks for posting them.  The picture of the pallbearers was stunning.  That picture and those tractors tells a lot about you and your family.

When my mother was dying she sat up in bed and saw my grandmother motioning her to "come on".  She said grandmother was waving her hand in an attempt to get her to join her in heaven.  Grandmother had passed away 19 years earlier.  Mom was clear headed as she told me what she was seeing.  She pointed across the room and confirmed that grandmother was standing there plain as day. 

I thought you might like to know this.  You will have a chance to spend eternity with your son.  Trust God for your future and do your best to "heal" from the pain you are going through.  I realized after mom died that heaven became more special to me.  When dad died a few years later, heaven became even more special.  I'm looking forward to the day that I once again join them.  Whe can live with a very real hope for eternity.  Faith is a wonderful thing when it is placed in the Lord Jesus Christ.  God bless you and your family.   

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)