AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I need consolation, going to Cancun, anything at all to do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Alberta Farmer
Posted 11/18/2012 19:45 (#2704644 - in reply to #2704447)
Subject: Re: I need consolation, going to Cancun, anything at all to do?

West Central Alberta Coldest, wettest edge
I don't drink, but I may have to start, just to get my money's worth out of the all inclusive, I already warned my wife that I may come back as an alcoholic, and that it will be her fault. As for girl watching, my limited experience is that the most scantily clad people tend to be those that I least desire to see in such a state. We stumbled onto a nude beach in France, and I've been scarred for life. Most beaches there were topless, and again, there needs to be a strictly enforced law about who can go topless, with both a weight and age limit, the leftover hippies failed on both accounts. At least hopefully the men won't be wearing speedo's as they do in Europe? I'm afraid my blindingly white legs may be too bright, and get me kicked off the beach if I do expose them to the world for the first time.

I might find swimming to be less excruciating, if not for the small issue of sinking to the bottom instead of floating, as humans are apparently supposed to be able to do. My wife who swims like fish tells me I need to learn to float. I guess I need to forget the laws of physics first.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)