AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beating a dead horse- Stamp Farms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Marlhauler
Posted 11/22/2012 22:03 (#2711647 - in reply to #2703870)
Subject: Re: Beating a dead horse- Stamp Farms

Vicksburg MI 49097
4speed - 11/18/2012 12:01

The lawyers just this week gave there briefs on how long he should be put in Jail to the judge,going to be is going away for a long time.

http://fox17online.com/2012/11/21/torco-racing-owner-gets-prison-ti... The IRS raided Evans Office in 2008 and he just got sentenced to 14 years in Prison this week..

I don't like to be a gossup either.... I sure would like some real proof of your claims 4Speed

I have heard a lot of Rumors and just curious to know the truth..

Today I was spreading Composted Turkey manure.. a Man who owns an Auto Repair Business near Scotts MI blocked my truck in the driveway and told me he was going to shoot my XXXXX tires out on my Truck and if that didn't stop me he was going to shoot me in the xxxxx head....!!! If I got any manure in his yard.

I called 911 Dispatch said if he didn't brandish a Gun he is Free under first Amendment to say anything he wants to me.. Then Later I heard a really loud High Powered rifle go off in his yard.. he does a lot of shooting..

I never saw some one act so crazy over such a small incident.. Another guy claimed I put three dents in his new used car,,, while spreading hear the Road near Burr Oak MI.. but he is a total liar .. I was far from the road .. had engine rpms way low there was a deep ditch and the road was higher than the field..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)