AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speeding ticket
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Cdaniel7
Posted 11/15/2012 08:01 (#2698249 - in reply to #2698221)
Subject: Re: Speeding ticket

This isn't my first time going to traffic court and the first time I didn't win. It was Feb 2008, I was going out to cut some wood out at my fathers woods. I had an old truck that I used to haul wood with and it wasn't in the best shape. I had my Carhartt bibs on as well as my jacket and sweatshirt underneath so I was locked in the seatbelt pretty well. With this being an old truck the heater was severely lacking so when I got to a stop sign I stopped, took my seatbelt off, and reached for my winter hat laying on the passenger side floor. It must have fallen off the seat and when I looked up a state patrol buzzed right by in front of me at about 60 mph. I put my seatbelt on and pulled out on the road. I drive about two miles down and turn on another road and I look in my rear view mirror and this state patrol car is flying with his lights on and I pulled over to let him pass by cause I thought I did nothing wrong so he's heading somewhere else but he pulled up behind my old wood hauler. He gave me a ticket for not wearing a seatbelt AND my exhaust on this truck had fallen off and was laying in the bed so I got a ticket for that, also.

Went to court and lost. It was at the end of the month so I figured quotas were probably being filled at this point so I just had to sit there and take it. Looks like ill be doing the same for this one...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)