AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

After a while...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 11/14/2012 23:53 (#2697995 - in reply to #2697798)
Subject: RE: After a while...

Southeast Wyoming

Golden Farms - 11/14/2012 20:37 does a perosn just give up on few things in life.... Nothing really wrong....Life is good for me farming wise for me :^) It whats the point after awhile....seems the like what the harder I try in life more I fail..... women wise....maybe Im just a bastard.... Owell I wish I could farm year around nonstop..then life be beyond grand for me...

I suspect you are trying too hard; experience tells me that is the natural thing to do.  No, you don't give up, but sometimes it is necessary to back off.  "What's the point?"  I'd say that becoming the right guy for the right gal is the point.  That does not happen on our schedule.  Believe me, I know how that hurts.

It sounds as if you have an occupation you love; use it to become a man who grows beyond wondering if he is "just a bastard"; work to be a man who knows what he wants and keeps looking until he finds her, not a substitute, not just a good time, but a life partner with common goals and dreams.  And then make her, not the farm, the priority in your life.

Learn to believe in yourself; it's hard for others to believe in you if you don't believe in yourself.  If the potiential partner does not help you believe in yourself then chances are she is not the one for you right now.

I hope this helps at least a little.  I sure wish it could help me.    lol     Yes, learn to laugh at yourself.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)