AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*********Weigh Ins For 11/11/12 To 11/17/12*********
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Ernie
Posted 11/12/2012 12:30 (#2692926 - in reply to #2692674)
Subject: RE: *********Weigh Ins For 11/11/12 To 11/17/12*********

North End I-15
Winter storm has slowed down our road plan . Looking for a road out of Montana not icy or chains required . Storm was pretty much a non event here , only 6" or less of snow . South 100 miles they got 16 " ,more further south . I-15 south to Idaho border is icy and snow packed . I-90 west not too bad once you hit Idaho . We need to cross the Rockies / continental divide either way we go
Supposed to warm up on through the week , trying to have it all ready to go !

Seems we do not have enough experience at this motor homing yet to know what and what not to take . My "tools to take" list keeps growing . Got to leave the hobbies home , pack the music instruments and hit the road.
Hoping once we get out of the snow belt I can walk the dog more . Taking my White super duper metal detector along this trip . who knows , perhaps the beaches of CA will yield Gold! Daughter and family moved to Santa Maria in August . Beaches are close by . Christmas there then on to Az and the music jams at Quartzite then to Lake Havasu.

Weight loss........ What's that ?

Actually did drop to 206 , surprised me as I was sort of floating for a couple weeks . 26 lbs. to go !
When I stepped on the scale at 247 I knew it was time to slow down . I remember coming home from basic training at Ft Ord weighting 155 lb . Had to stand in the same place twice to cast a shadow . My 6' frame is light boned so it really weighs heavy on me. ;-)

All you others hang in there , it will happen with enough time and resolve .
I like bending over better now days .

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)