AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iPad Based Record Keeping Software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

FSAguy
Posted 11/7/2012 06:45 (#2683333 - in reply to #2678639)
Subject: Re: iPad Based Record Keeping Software

North Mississippi
Here is a screenshot of the spraying record form. It can be customized as you see fit.

You would originate on the map of the farm you are working on. You can select a single field or multiple fields on that farm to record data. After tapping the field, you would choose the spray form and see this screen.

As I have it setup, you enter application data at the top. After entering your target spray volume, you can tap the calculator, and it gives total volume needed for that field or group of fields.

Pesticide type is broken into pesticide categories. You can see only herbicides, insecticides, fungicides, harvest aids, or you can choose to see all chemicals for a tank mix. I have space for a 4 chemical tank mix, but I can adjust that to suit specific needs. After choosing the chemical, you choose the unit and enter the rate. Again, tap the calculator to get a total amount of chemical needed.

EPA number and other appropriate data are unseen, but are saved with each chemical name.

I also have a "help" link built into the form to access the CDMS website so you can look at a chemical label. Another link shows a page of formulas and conversion factors. You would need to have Internet access to utilize those however.

Edited by FSAguy 11/7/2012 06:56

(image.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments image.jpg (53KB - 168 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)