AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Naturally
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MF7499
Posted 11/4/2012 11:38 (#2677527 - in reply to #2676061)
Subject: RE: Naturally

SW WI
happycatcher - 11/3/2012 16:22

It's not a drinking club. It's a club of volunteers who drive home people who don't need to drive. After seeing people drive home when they shouldn't because they couldn't afford a cab, and seeing people scrambling to find a sober driver at the last minute, I started putting my idea together. I'm also sick of drunk phone calls waking me up and asking for a ride and figure if there was a designated person or people, others would plan ahead. My kids think it's a great idea and it shows them leadership skills in their mom and also reinforces o obeying the law and staying safe.

Two things happycatcher, if they are bright enough to find a bar, bright enough to find the bar tender, but not bright enough to have 10 bucks left over for a cab, a walk home does them well. Number two, if I'm at home at bar time I am sleeping, and you call me for a ride, and you are not a my brother, or b my one buddy GW, when I say yeah I'll be there I would find a newspaper to cuddle up with because I'll be there when I get moving in the morning.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)