AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

homemade jug rinse (from below)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 6/16/2006 22:49 (#19961 - in reply to #19931)
Subject: do as I say, not as I do (that's terrible I sound like a liberal)

I thought someone would say something but by the time I thought about it I was already on the trailer and taking pictures. It was in a hot closed up barn, the truck we pull that trailer with that has my gloves under the bunk had been unhooked to go move an office trailer on a job site for a friend. It was parked over 100 yards from where I was. I was just flat too worn out to bother getting them, but yes we make a point of always wearing gloves. Didn't when I was a kid because we didn't know any better and it's probably the reason I have cancer now.

Chemo has left me with what my doctor tells me is a condition similar to arthritis, there are times my joints just ache and this week has been one of those times. I had been in and out of the 4700 and on the trailer too many times to count the 2 days before and yesterday I hauled rock for 9 hours, got 26 loads on a 4 mile run, all in town with 3 stoplights and no speed limit over 35 mph. Same rock run today, 23 loads in 8 hours and tonight even 3 Advil is not doing much good.

Worst part is the hot tub is down for repairs and we can't put water back in it until it's had 48 hours to dry. It would feel pretty good tonight.

Take Care
Ray
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)