AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A book on Women?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

datyerdog?
Posted 9/24/2012 16:49 (#2607077 - in reply to #2606590)
Subject: RE: You guys are kidding, right?

Tommy - 9/24/2012 07:12

Mine:
1) drives a truck (10-spd) during harvest on days I'm short-handed--uses "vacation" from her town job
2) Keeps my tummy and underwear drawer both full.
3) Helps us load hogs at 4 or 5 am, then "goes to work" (she says she "works" in town to rest!)
4) Raised our family mostly by herself- kids were in bed when I got in for the night.
5) keeps books for three separate corporations we have
6) Feeds myself and my helpers at the drop of a hat.
7) Drives a car daily that has 190,000 miles on it--doesn't want a "new (used of course) one.
8) Spends many days each spring and fall on "parts runs"
9) Gets up wearing a smile and seldom is without it.
10) I have NEVER heard, "you work too much". I have heard thousands of times, "thanks for working hard to provide for us".
11) Is the same, day after day. No erratic, "hormonal" days, ever. Just that smile.

So I am pretty much a spoiled bum. In defense of me, I am busy"outside" until late, have provided adequately, recently bought her a lake home, and now--after 30 yrs of livestock chores 7 day a week--go with her there when possible (I started a business "at the lake" so going there is easy to justify). I think it has a lot to do with how someone was raised. My wife came from very little, materially, and I watched my family lose what they had in the '80's. So we both came into marriage with nothing and are happy to have a bit more than that now. Every penny we have made together.

I do enjoy all the men-vs-women stuff--FUNNY!

You are a blessed man....... Does she have a sister?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)