AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finally had our talk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

panotiller
Posted 10/19/2007 18:08 (#222992)
Subject: Finally had our talk

Lewisburg, PA
Those of you that have been following my threads would be glad to know that I had my meeting with my dairy and it went pretty well. They got a little huffy but we worked it out. Corn silage we priced at 25 a ton. Then we got into the good stuff, haylage, To refresh you he felt they should have higher quality so they payed for a conklin foiliar program. HE said it payed but I showed him the side by side test and he was mad I didn;t show him these earlier, I tried but they were set on it. they already ordered a trailer load for next year. Well he finally seen there was no difference.DUH He was still upset they I don't spend enough on fert, to get the qaulity we are getting . My 2 gal N compared to his full conklin program$$$$$$$. I told him that the salesman took advantage of them. Because he was betting on him not testing. But I did. We finally set on 30 aton in the field , HE wasn'thappy but if thats what it takes he said. I showed him that it would be a lot more if we go off of qaulity. I have to slowly work that in. I really like the support I get on here . Thanks
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)