AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fieldstar II and video cam
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Ed Boysun
Posted 7/15/2012 13:02 (#2486484)
Subject: Fieldstar II and video cam

Agent Orange: Friendly fire that keeps on burning.

Trying to hook a camera to my C2000 combine monitor. I have a cable that plugs into the monitor port, a PAL camera, and have told the monitor that I have a camera connected. Adapter cable and camera were purchased from Cab Cam. We've ohmed the pins on the converter cable to the camera cable and they're connected although I don't know if they're properly connected. Camera works when it is plugged in to the monitors that I use for my air-seeder tank. That particular monitor lets me choose whether the camera is NTSC or PAL and I get a picture from the camera whether the monitor is set to use either of the formats, although the color is better when set to PAL. I have concluded that the camera is working properly. It doesn't show any picture when hooked to the C2000. IR illumination LEDs turn on when the C2000 has power. I've looked everywhere for another configuration screen but the only place I can find to turn on the video input is the screen that lets you put a checkmark in the Video box.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)