AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (33) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Irrigation Pipe Press
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 7/15/2012 21:21 (#2487394 - in reply to #2485172)
Subject: Re: Irrigation Pipe Press

Northern CA
Our wheel line pipe is actually called "torque tube." it is fairly thin, and it is normally glued and pressed together, not welded.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)