AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Resurrection and marketing - [thanks Mizzou Tiger]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Red Power Farms
Posted 7/4/2012 15:19 (#2466376 - in reply to #2466034)
Subject: Re: Resurrection and marketing - [thanks Mizzou Tiger]

SW MN
"I hope you all realize that you need to use multiple sources and not just one to make your marketing plan the best. MT will fall I am sure, but not today. Is he overwelming, yep can be at times. Do we need Tara, Mlebrun, Ray Jenkins, Illinois Steve, coup, northmofarm, Markwright, and on and on and on. You darn right we do, so lets all get along and provide the info that we all have to this site, and keep making Market Talk the best place on the net. "

Happy and safe Independence Day to everyone!!

This isn't about who's right today and who's wrong. Let's not grind axes at each other. After all we are really all on the same team here, trying to make a living by feeding this country and this world.
If we all look back and I am not saying it's all 20/20 yet, but the boat was leaning heavy to one side on this site that it was a given that 96 million acres of corn at 166 was going to be a huge crop. That is very true under ideal conditions. However, there is always weather to deal with less than ideal conditions at least somewhere every year. What some did, (and MT is the most obvious) is point that out that we can't forget the weather may not be ideal. Now you can call that luck or blast him or give him credit for seeing this drought coming, whatever, he did at least give a contrary opinion to the prevailing sentiment here.

We all have our own back yards and they all probably look different today. I don't know of anywhere else where we can share this info and know more what is going on in the corn belt from fellow farmers. The two coasts don't even have a clue yet. Let opinions be recognized as our back yard views and let it go at that. WE can't change the weather, and weather trumps it all. I think thats the main point MT was trying to make. This trend is not good that we are under right now. Let's hope the weather changes soon.

Happy and safe Independence Day to y'all!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)