AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray drift and a garden question, what to prepare myself with before talking to the neighbor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ben D, N CA
Posted 6/4/2012 00:03 (#2413168 - in reply to #2413005)
Subject: RE: Spray drift and a garden question, what to prepare myself with before talking to the neighbor

Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot
Dave Cen.Ia - 6/3/2012 19:35

I can't add anything constructive. But I will wager a guess, the garden is likely right at the edge of your property and his and possibly bordered by your field on two sides. I don't think I have ever seen one of those suckers more than thirty feet from the field edge, ever. It's probably happened to someone but not me. I know it's their little slice of God's green acres but why do they locate these garden's with the inevitability of getting some drift? To me it seems a lot like staking your dog in the middle of the road and then complaining when he gets run over.

I see your point, but their backyard isn't really like the middle of the road. There is no right of way for your drift through someone else land. I'm like everyone else, I want every acre of mine sprayed and clean, but that doesn't really give me the right to spray the neighbors just a little bit to get all of mine.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)