AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spray drift and a garden question, what to prepare myself with before talking to the neighbor
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

orderbeef
Posted 6/3/2012 23:31 (#2413128 - in reply to #2412783)
Subject: RE: Spray drift and a garden question, what to prepare myself with before talking to the neighbor

N IL

Thanks to all for the great fodder to hand to the CO-OP.  Decided to go all liquid N this year, and have chemicals applied with it pre-emerge with their floater.  Well pleased with everything except some excessive grass kill in the ditches and around some farmsteads.  Specifically, the rhubarb plants about 5 ft from the corner of field.  My brother and I have sprayed with pull-type or self-propelled for over 30 years and never had an issue.  We are now in the wait-n-see mode if the 4'x8' patch is going to survive.  for those wondering, 180 # N, Corvus, and 1 # Atrazine.  My mother-in-law was most upset.  And, I haven't been to thrilled about the ribbing from some wise guys thinking I did the spraying.... had one tell me to put a sign up "sprayed by the CO-OP"... heck they have their own signs that say "Crop Services provided by".... should just call and ask for one.  lol

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)