AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Religious Question ~
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JRthefarmer
Posted 5/24/2012 15:55 (#2396577 - in reply to #2396166)
Subject: Re: Religious Question ~

SESD
I agree with you milo. Just because at one time your eternal salvation was secure, does not mean your salvation is eternally secure no matter what you believe. How many have turned their back on God to follow something else in life, no matter what it is. In this day, I think it is happening more and more with all the things going on and how attached to the worldly things many people are. Let alone all the deliberate false teaching to young ones and others causing them to question their faith. How many of the hardcore evolutionist believed at one time and now adamantly deny even the existence of any god.

I also agree with what JDpastor said. Losing ones salvation is different than "falling away". It depends how you take fall away. By Gods grace of Christ's redemption we are all allowed to receive life everlasting. If it wasn't for that we would all be eternally damned for we all fall short of God's glory.

The Bible can make my head spin at times. There are passages that make is sound so simple and easy to receive the gift of eternal salvation. Then at times as I read, I wonder if my own salvation is secure.

Edited by JRthefarmer 5/24/2012 16:00
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)