AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Religious Question ~
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

RomeoOscar
Posted 5/22/2012 07:38 (#2392747 - in reply to #2392725)
Subject: Re: Religious Question ~

I too went thru a period of depression when I was in high school. after my mother was killed in a car accident. I was 13 yo. I did not know Christ at the time of this depression. a book i read described those as committing suicide as going to hell. Well, with what i knew about hell, it was not a place i wanted to go! After a year of living in a daze a dear friend and classmate of mine gave me the proverbial "kick in the butt" i needed to join the living again. Am so glad because 14 months after the car accident I cam to Christ! have been slowly learning over the last 30+ yrs about Christ. Yeah there have been set backs. That's life and I am human. to me, suicide is one of the most selfish acts you can do. and dead ids dead. this is no more. Our school district has been going thru this. a young man took his life in April for "coming out" and he was bullied terrible. Things have finally calmed down. When some takes their own life you leave behind a host of family and friends asking "why?" "what could I have done?" a good christian counselor can help. TALK TO SOMEONE!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)