AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Newest post to the top
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Q500
Posted 4/30/2012 19:06 (#2362118 - in reply to #2360267)
Subject: Re: Newest post to the top

western colorado
I'm stil of the opinion that it should be an OPTION. Not a default setting. Users should always have the most flexibility setting up things the way they want to use it. If it's confusing to use that way the user should be responsible enough to modify to his or her liking. I can understand the moderators wanting a certain amount of control over how content is presented, but to censore a sorting option is more of a control issue. Forcing anyone to do something is short sighted. That goes for both sides of the fence. DGN AL I don't understand how a user choosing to sort posts to their preference would impact your job of moderating. The same would go for Mike, I don't understand how having options on how to sort threads would cause you to get confused. Everyone seems to like different things I'm not saying that one way is better than another. I'm just sharing what I like and what I'm sure others would like. If you guys need help moderating I would be more than willing to help free of charge if that makes any difference. Thanks for reading.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)