AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lasso/Intrro for SB pre-emerge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 6/4/2006 22:44 (#17091 - in reply to #17005)
Subject: RE: Treflan without incorporating?

I remember that at one time Elanco was working on a label that would allow them to spray treflan and wait for a rain to incorporate it. If the rain didn't come then you had to do some light incorporation. If my memory is right it can wait longer for a rain when it's cool as in early spring or late fall than if it's hot where it would volatilize quicker. You might also look at the label for the 10g dry flowable version. The pellets might wait longer for a rain and in some ways in notill might get down to the ground better than a spray. I know it's more expensive than the liquid, but it might be worth checking out.

Take some time and look up a label on the internet and see idf they have anything on there about it.

Another poster said Lasso was not made any more, that I don't know about because we have not been interested in it. When I talked about Lasso you can of course substitute any number of generics including the newer time released products. It's just easer to use the brand name. The smell in lasso is just the solvents evaporating into the air.

Edited by Ray (ecks) 6/4/2006 22:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)