AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

First attempt at no-till
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Jim
Posted 6/4/2007 19:08 (#158333 - in reply to #158229)
Subject: Re: First attempt at no-till - thanks Ed

Driftless SW Wisconsin

Thank you Ed, I appreciate your response.

I try not to ever respond to posts on someone else's equipment, either + or - because it is just not a good practice. I do respond to posts about Dawn equipment as well as other topics with NO equipment that I feel I can contribute some experience.

One of the beauties of this site is the wide variety of experience and perspective that folks contribute of their own free will.

We are all equipment-oriented, or crop-oriented or livestock-oriented or we would not be here. I don't think any of us log in here to "sell" anything - we read this site because we enjoy it.

Ed, I often don't agree with your or other posts but that is what makes this such an interesting place. There are sone of us who log on here first thing in the morning and last thing at night. The day would not be complete without NAT. It would be much less interesting if we all agreed on everything. Best all night coffee shop around - less the coffee.

There is a service in the software to ignore any posters entries. If you don't want to read anyone's posts, including mine, just put them/me/us on your ignore list.

In this particular post I was responding to a users questions largely about our products. I had nothing to do with his original post but I am amazed that someone in Washington had the guts (it does take guts to try something different from what everyone else in the area is doing) to try some things he's read about here - and seemed to do it carefully also. He deserves a response to an excellent post and photos.  I would not comment if these were done with another mfgr's attachments.

Jim at Dawn

Edited by Jim 6/4/2007 19:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)