AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ-Guide Plus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

cbled
Posted 5/22/2007 14:52 (#152889)
Subject: EZ-Guide Plus

I have an EZ-Guide Plus that has been out in the field for over a year with an EZ-Steer. Here within the last month it would keep disengaging because of a control fault. The first thing that I did was got rid of the stupid cigarette lighter and plumbed power straight from the battery. That seemed to help for a couple of weeks. Then I started having the problem again, so next obvious solution is to try another control box. That did not help at all, so I tried to replace the entire EZ-Guide plus on the sprayer. I have only had one control fault with the EZ-Steer since I have done this. I finally got back into the office where I can do some of my own testing with the lightbar on EZ-Steer demo mode I have hooked it up to two different control boxes and I keep getting the control fault and it will not stay engaged. I have also noticed that a lot of times my steering wheel will totally disappear from the screen. I was just wondering if anybody else has seen these problems before, where the lightbar could be causing the T2 fault and the engage buttom disappearing all of the time, even when I am close to the line and could engage the system. Thank you for you help in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)