AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Recording switch- what do I need?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Chad H
Posted 4/30/2007 08:48 (#144533)
Subject: Recording switch- what do I need?

NE SD

Last year never ran Field Doc on the planter as things were much too rushed to worry about that. Piece of pen and paper was the essential tool. This year am trying to run it again but is the first time with this planter and tractor. Running a DB 60 on a 9400 "greenstar ready" JD tractor using Field Doc Basic on GS1. The recording doesn't seem to want to switch on and off. I figured it would all be integrated? We bought a new Keycard this spring and that one has Field Doc Planter/Variable Rate on it. Not using variable rate at this time and it wasn't here when I was doing all the setup. Would that be the cure?..or do I need to splice into a wire somewhere?

Also, of any of you that have actually installed an integrated autosteer in these tractors- have you ever had trouble getting them to calibrate? I'm not sure exactly what was going on, but the mechanic worked on it until 8:00 PM Saturday night and again way early yesterday morning trying to get it working. He was going to try new control boards etc. Finally brought it out with the ATU installed to get rolling.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)