AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

connecting ezsteer to other guidance systems
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

luxford
Posted 4/29/2007 05:20 (#143950 - in reply to #143604)
Subject: Re: connecting ezsteer to other guidance systems

Mid North, South Australia, australia
yes in South Australia, Havent seen an ezsteer on a landcruiser in person, however i know of a couple in this area that are using them on landcruisers. I have a landcruiser on a small gooseneck (use a teejet 844 + zynx for guidance) and a bigger boom that i run on my tillage tractor (with has autosteer) after sowing, want to sell my gooseneck and put a tractor on my bigger boom to do the knockdowns, looking at a fastrac at the moment simply becuase i have some distance between blocks.
Zynx is away getting a software upgrade at the moment to run autoboom so i can chuck the 844 away and run the whole set up on the bigger boom all year round, ieadlly on a fastrac using autosteer - think the ezsteer would be the most economical option, and easy to move around when changing equipment over - its a pity you couldnt wire up a box to run the ezsteer with other systems, you wouldnt think it would be impossible considering that they other systems still have to send power to a valve set up, i would think the ezsteer set up is similar, just to a electric motor instead.

if you would like to forward me the details on your ezguide(&steer) i would be interested, you can email me on [email protected]
cheers
james
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)