AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GREAT RESPONSE TO MY TRUCK POST, NOW MY NEXT QUESTION WHAT TO LOOK FOR WHEN I GO LOOK AT THESE TRUCK
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Greywolf
Posted 4/13/2007 14:04 (#136007 - in reply to #135772)
Subject: RE: If

Aberdeen MS
Not all of em Tim.

Just have to hunt... that's all. I spent about 2 months hunting, before finding mine on the net.

Mine was gotten just down the road from you. Warsau (spelled right?)Petebilt.

735K on the frame when I got it. Came with the paper work from Green Bay Pete on a complete inframe and a reman rear rearend (80K on each). Virgin rubber 90% on the drives, one new rim and steer tire, the other one 50%.

Cab is solid, steering tight, shifter as tight as it was when new (I've driven brand new before already). Interior hasn't been all beat to crap either. 400 3406B Cat with a 13 and 3.55's.

No deal... no dicker.... $13,000 is what the check was written for and I took it home. That was in 2001. Up until now... one axle has gotten brakes and oil changes is all that's been needed to be done.

It's time for a clutch (ring still has room.... just cant turn it), and 2 suspension bushings on the Pete Airleaf.

The right truck and right deal can be found if you are willing to do some leg work and driving. Just have to be ready to pull the trigger when you see it. Not second guess dilly dally around.

(Pete1.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Pete1.JPG (64KB - 56 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)