AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

T2-Fault with EZ-Steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bruno Koop
Posted 4/16/2007 04:10 (#137621 - in reply to #134534)
Subject: Alange, thanks!

I copied the answer of alange cause it is already on the second page...

"I just noticed your quesiton. Sorry for the delay.
Make sure the user has the latest released version in both the EZ-Guide Plus (get it at www.ez-guide.com ) and version 3.0.1 in the EZ-Steer controller. There is no point in troubleshooting already fixed problems. Assuming he has the latest firmware
EZ-Steer T2 fault is primarilly caused by a power supply (vehicle 12 volts) low voltage. It is hard to imagine that a direct connection to the battery would cuase this if it is 16 ga wire, and you have both positive and negative wires going to the battery. If you rfely on battery ground through the vehicle chassis, then you might be picking up noice because of some other electric equipment on the vehicle. If the transmitter is especially dirty, some RF could come in on the power leads, but only when transmitting. it seems unlikely that the radio could cause the problem on receive, but it is easy to test. turn off the radio and see if the problem still happens.

The EZ-Steer sometimes has a Lower bridge fault which is caused by especially stiff steering. Is that the problem you are referring to?

Is the wandering off line caused by EZ-Steer disengaging or does the tractor just wander off line? If it wanders off line, it sometimes is caused by too low aggression of improper angle per turn. Take a look at the EZ-Steer trouble shooting guide on the EZ-Steer web site, because there are several other causes for the symptoms you have described."

I think, the problem of T2-fault is caused by the fact, that the customer takes the battery ground through the vehicles chassis. We will change this and then hopefully we won´t see T2-error anymore.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)