AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Transfering A/B lines w/Apex
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

snarf
Posted 4/2/2007 11:08 (#129677 - in reply to #128817)
Subject: RE: Transfering A/B lines w/Apex

Unloading card data:
Follow the instructions in the file "Unload.pdf" that I have attached. When you unload the card it will automatically build the Client, Farm, and Field list in Apex as well as add any other information you entered in the display.

Saving A/B lines to a card:
Follow the instructions in the file "Save AB Lines.pdf" that I have attached. I am assuming that you wish to transfer the A/B lines to another GS2 system. Apex will not save A/B lines for any other brand of system.

You may want to edit all your setup information in Apex and retire the items you do not own. For example, if you click on Setup in the top navigation bar and then select Machine under the Resources tab on the left hand side you will see all the machines currently defined. If there are machines in there you do not own select one of them and click on modify. Place a check in the box next to Retired and click on Update. You can go through the other categories such as varieties or operators and clean them up also. The advantage to doing this is when you save setup data to your card, you can select all setup data. It will save all your setup data to the card but since you retired those items it will only be the thing you own or use.

If your local dealership has an AMS consultant you may want to ask him/her to give you some hands on training with Apex. It's not difficult to use, but that way you could be using the program versus learning how to use it.

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Unload.pdf (12KB - 178 downloads)
Attachments Save AB Lines.pdf (11KB - 169 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)