AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ethanol Stock
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

robaer1
Posted 3/29/2007 20:07 (#127775 - in reply to #126749)
Subject: RE: Ethanol Stock

i think your question is a damed if you do and damed if you don't question. if it where me and i had debt i would sell off what i have earned and keep the origanal investment and pay down my debt. i don't see ethanal going away because other countrys like india, china etc are in a boom faze and there is a big demand for oil even if they do decide to use alternatives. mexico is getting nervouse over this boom because they are seeing some companys leave mexico for the boom. also we keep growing. until there is another alternative that comes along that is feasable i don't think there is a worry. aka need a push to solve the ddgs problem. your question is a queastion that we all stuggle with. do you pay down debt or do you leverage your money and assets to abtain more money and assets. maybe this is more of a cpa qustion for jackseia. can you become incorporated and run that fine line of debt while keeping the profit to yorself while having the corp bear the burden how does the irs feel about this? i would leverage everything i've got if i felt they wouldn't take it away or lose opertunities in a bad yr with of couse enough saved to last 2 yrs of no income. but at this point having everything payed for seems to be the best and the safest and a guarentee in a bad yr to be able to thrieve and in a good yr its all gravy but it takes along time to grow and it would be nice to have a new truck but that would take away from my growth. disclaimer: comming from a pooor boy.

edit: your tax situation must be cosidered. this is where a c corp might be able to pay out in smaller amounts to you if your in a big bracket if it was in a corp.
food for thought a fictional story= who is making more, 30,000 a yr or $10,000 a yr its all in how its structured. i knew i fellow that was making $10 an hour and beside him was a fellow making $12 but there tax situations where totally deferent who is making more and who is making less as in what someone i know says" its the devil in the details that makes the difference".

if you wanted to start a good thread= what are good tax shelters for employees

Edited by robaer1 3/29/2007 21:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)