AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Insight rate problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/25/2007 12:03 (#125273 - in reply to #125227)
Subject: RE: Insight rate problem

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Have you entered in a Target Rate? This is one of the steps that I often forgot at first.

When the Insight is shut down for the night and restarted the next morning, the control valve is shut down completely. It will take a bit for the control valve to open up based on ground speed.

Are the boom valves cycling ON/OFF. If not, you can check the status of your INPUTs for Boom & Master by pushing the SYSTEM button on the upper right. Then go to the Input diag tab.

As you turn the booms switches and master switch ON/OFF the boxes should go from black to Green when they are on.

Also you must have a complete circuit for the implement switch on the LCM module. If it worked before this is probably OK. Just yesterday in testing my own rig for NH3, I could not get the valve to open. The reason on mine was that I had remeoved this jumper for another situation.

If you are not running V 4.0 I would recommend updating. Also you should update the liquid module.

Others have suggested checking the flowmeter, but if you are not getting any flow out as your post suggests I suspect that the control valve is shut way down preventing flow even if the booms are ON.

Also if you are outside the field boundary and have AUTOSWATH ON, it will prevent application outside of the selected field.

Edited by tedbear 3/25/2007 12:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)