AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

MapShots ES or Apex??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

kpa
Posted 3/28/2007 16:19 (#127116 - in reply to #124930)
Subject: RE: In defense of APEX

UK

IACSR - 3/23/2007 23:00 They have a great product. But the big plus to APEX and the GreenStar system is support. My customers can call me 7 days a week, and I'm only miles away. I will sit down and work through the problems with them directly. I tried to update my EZguide plus today and found that support at Ag Leader is closed saturday and sunday. StellarSupport is open. That's what I like. So for all of you using ES, it's a good choice and I'm sure it will suit you well. That being said, there's still people out there happy with APEX and GreenStar. Why not just leave things at that?

I can't say that is the same here in the UK. Last September started using GS2. It worked well until we had a problem that needed dealer support. The only guy with our local dealer who understands the kit was on paternity leave, he lives about 20 miles away. I only wanted to talk to him on the 'phone, but no! For the whole two weeks his 'phone was turned off and even his employers couldn't talk to him! I 'phoned the JD here in the UK only to be put through to our dealer, who of course couldn't help. Just let's say JD kit is not top of the list anymore. Which is of course, why I'm looking at ES.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)