AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

VR3 issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

j.p
Posted 5/1/2006 21:07 (#9297)
Subject: VR3 issues

NWIL
On the advice recieved from my previous question, I went to Walmart and plunked down thirty bucks for the VR3 that several have had good luck with. Went to Best Buy, bought two 512mb jump drives for twenty each after the rebate. Came home and was wanting to give them a try.

Loaded about fifty songs onto one jump drive and headed out to my truck. Got a few blurbs of "Amarillo by Morning" out before all I got was static and nothing else. Tried all six channels, put the volume up, tried it in the cig lighter and power port, key at accesory, key at run, and truck actually running. No luck. Went to Dad's truck, no luck there either. Same with the 7220 and 7120. Went in and grabbed my CD player and plugged it in, again no deal. By now I'm not too happy.

Grab the other flash drive and put 12 songs on it, go out, thing works just fine. Put the other flash drive in that didn't work before, it works fine as well.

Am I having typical issues, or did I have something screwed up? Songs are all in MP3 format, no folders, everything correctly plugged in. Didn't alter the first flash drive between the tries at all.

Is this thing going to play with me forever and ever like this?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)