AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Autofarm
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

gonefishing
Posted 3/16/2007 20:44 (#120913)
Subject: Autofarm

Autofarm has a new product that i would like to learn more about. Let me see if I understand this correctly. For $16,495 you get the ATC with intergraded mapping, the Ontrac electric steer, the dual Roof Array, and the Base Station, which is dual frequency. Is that Correct?

My dealer also told me that you can have this use the edrive from Outback for an extra $1000, that would give you the Rightrac for $17,495. He said that this is 3" repeatable from year to year using a dual frequency base station. Is that correct?

I have 2 Outbacks with edrive now, my main question is, can i use my current edrive to run this Rightrac? The ATC looks like a great mapping product. I have been told by my dealer who sells both Outback and Autofarm that the Outback 360 is a hunk of junk. I have also heard this from many other people that it looks nice, but it's not that good.

I like the Lightbar, but that's what it is, i get lost in my fields all the time. I need something with a map with naming. This ATC look pretty nice, I really like being able to do 3" Repeatable for only $16,495 if i have to buy everything. I just want to konw how much if i already own the edrive. I'm thinking 3" is good enough to plant with, maybe even striptill.

Any help would be great.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• Autofarm - gonefishing : 3/16/2007 20:44

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)