AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZGuide/Steer GPS speed T setup ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 4/30/2006 20:09 (#9046 - in reply to #9044)
Subject: RE: EZGuide/Steer GPS speed T setup ?

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Thanks for the followup - I posted from my work computer as I had stopped in to check on some other things.

While I was there, I checked with another installer and he mentioned that they have not had to "bleed" the systems that they have installed.

While I was at the shop, I put an update on my Raven 115 which supposedly involves an auto mask feature now. This is to improve certain situations when the satellites are in a bad position. Apparently the elevation mask is now lowered when that happens.

People in this area have been experiencing more WAAS and GPS problems than I recall from other years. Maybe it is because there are many more people using GPS than before.

I returned home to try the new setup and check out my sprayer. I tried to check for leaks between rain showers which did not work out so well.

Later my CoWorker and neighbor who did the install drove over. My Tractor was at his place where he reinstalled the valve. He believes he has found the problem. It seems that he hooked up the Load Sense line to the pressure port rather than the LS port on top of the valve stack on the 8120.

The letters LS were beside the port he used but there apparently is an arrow that points to the other port. We are surprised that it worked at all.

Since he found something that was wrong, I think we are making progress.

Time will tell.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)