AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lexion Platform AutoSteer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ScottL
Posted 3/5/2007 20:56 (#115257 - in reply to #114817)
Subject: Re: Lexion Platform AutoSteer

Amenia, ND
To bad that you have so many different systems and none are able to work with each other. take a look at Reichhardt.com and let us know if this would be an option we are able to use the Starfire or ATU with our controller or an electric motor on steering wheel and you will not be disappointed with waas you can use other signals but as the other boys in the business have proved that RTK doesn't work that is why they are charging more for implement steer. Reminds me of the dog trying to catch his tail the only problem is they have our money and that is good for them and not us and our tail is still just out of reach. I have used the PSR system and have repeatability and have money left for other things. I have three vehicles with hydraulic one with E-motor and have had excellent response from the others who are using the system. It is fun to plug in and go I think that hands free steering means no nudging left or right. I will bet any body to start guidance at corn harvest or sugar beet harvest with their systems and follow exactly +- 1/2 inch. I talked to a fellow who has the cat system and said it works well on straight runs he didn't elaborate on speed or curves! I know that we are able follow to straight, crocked, or indifferent. pretty neat. I no that the others have more sales but that doesn't make them better or us worse just have a look.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)